Thor Power provides comprehensive and reliable emergency power solutions to clients who face the risk of power outages due to natural disasters. Whether it’s new construction or existing emergency power systems, Thor Power assesses and improves client sites before storms hit. Electricity is essential for your business to resume operations after a storm. Thor Power ensures that you have power even when the grid fails.
Are you prepared?
- 25% of American businesses experiencing a major emergency fail.
- Less than 50% of American business owners have an established, comprehensive disaster plan in place.
- The number of declared emergencies has more than doubled in the past few years.
- Short of your business being damaged beyond safe conditions, loss of power is the primary obstacle to being able to re-open.
- Knowing exactly what to do in the event of an emergency will help ensure that your business remains alive and intact.
- A thorough emergency plan will increase your credibility with your clients, vendors, and community.
|Hurricane||Wind Speed||Est. Outage|
Being prepared for disasters is the best way to deal with a temporary but serious crisis. Emergency power is a vital part of the plan. As more people use electricity and the power grid gets older, storms can cause more damage. Power outages can last longer and affect wider areas. Without electricity, businesses cannot operate. Both government officials and business owners have realized the need for a smart, affordable and customized solution. Thor Power is the solution.